Energy and Infrastructure
Our team have an outstanding track record and reputation in energy and infrastructure projects in a wide range of sectors (especially ports, airports, telecommunications, rail and sanitation). Our professionals work with the main players in the market, taking part in the implementation of major transactions.
Our experience includes, among others, the following activities:
- advice the implementation of energy projects (generation, transmission and distribution) and infrastructure projects, including the creation of joint ventures, consortiums, and other forms of business association, as well as partnerships for carrying out projects;
- regulatory advice in respect of the regulators agencies in each sector;
- preparation, risk analysis and negotiation of the various forms of project implementation agreements, such as: EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction–Lump Sum), Guaranteed Maximum Price, equipment supply contracts, civil construction contracts and Operation and Maintenance contracts (O&M), inter alia;
- preparation, risk analysis and negotiation of agreements related to the marketing of electrical power, natural gas supply agreements, and infrastructure sharing agreements, among others.
- purchase and sale of projects and assets, including the due diligence and structuring, drafting, and negotiation of memoranda of understanding, purchase and sale contracts, and other related documents;
- comprehensive work in the renewable energy industry, in particular wind and solar energy, including advisory services for the structuring and development of projects, purchase and sale transactions, and participation in energy auctions.